Base Conversion for OSX
Base Conversion for OSX is a simple utility with several base and text conversion utilities built in. Perfect for converting between Decimal, Hexadecimal, Octal, Binary, BCD. ASCII, Unicode, and UTF-8. Just input or paste a number or text. Updates are live, as you type.
Base Conversion for OSX is based on the same foundation as our Base Converter for iPhone and iPad. Just search for "Sayware" in the iTunes App Store.
• Converts between Decimal, Hexadecimal, Octal, Binary, and BCD.
• Converts the value from the Base Conversion utility into a character using ASCII, Unicode, or UTF-8 encoding.
• Converts the character to ASCII, Unicode, and UTF8 values.
• Result is passed on to the Base Conversion Utility so you have the output in multiple formats
• Converts text strings into ASCII code.